jueves, 14 de febrero de 2008

Y para terminar San Valentín day





On My Own
Artista: Katie Holmes
Album: Dawson´s Creek Soundtrack (Episody: Beauty Contest)

On my own
Pretending he`s beside me
All alone I walk with him till morning
Without him I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way, I close my eyes and he`s found me

In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever

And I know it`s only in my mind
That I`m talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say there`s a way for us

I love him but when the night is over
He`s gone and the river is just a river
Without him the world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers

I love him but everyday I`m learning
All my life I`ve only been pretending
Without me his world would go on turning
The world is full of happiness that I have ever known

I love him
I love him
I love him
But only on my own

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Gracias a Lucía, que en milésimas de segundos me consiguió la letra, el videito y todo. Saludos a todos los que no me conocen.

Anónimo dijo...

Gracias a lu!!!!!! que en milésimas de segundos me consiguió la letra, el videito y todo!!!!!!!